A hands-on approach to treating the sources of dizziness and loss of balance!
Schedule your Evaluation today!
What is Balance?
Balance is the body’s ability to maintain one’s center of gravity over a moving or stationary base of support. Problems with your eyes, inner ear or sensation can manifest into symptoms, such as vertigo and dizziness. These symptoms can ultimately lead to imbalance, instability and an increased risk for falls.
Each year, about half the population, age 65 and over, experience falls. Half of these falls are reported to be the result of vestibular problems.
Who can benefit from Balance & Vestibular Rehabilitation?
Anyone who has experienced falls, instability or vertigo due to conditions such as:
- Inner Ear Disorders
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional
- Vertigo (BPPV)
- Vestibular Neuritis
- Vestibular Labyrinthitis
- Meniere’s Disease
- Chronic Dizziness & Imbalance
- Neurological Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Sports & Orthopedic Injuries
Rebound’s Balance & Vestibular Program
Rebound offers a comprehensive balance and vestibular rehabilitation program that uses specific exercises and activities to:
- Decrease Dizziness
- Increase Balance
- Increase Strength
- Increase Confidence
- Increase Activity Level
A multidisciplinary, collaborative approach is the key to properly evaluating vestibular and balance conditions. Our highly-qualified clinical team includes the following:
- Physical Therapists and Physical
- Therapist Assistants trained to evaluate and rehabilitate balance and vestibular disorders.
- Interaction with local primary care physicians, neurologists and ear, nose and throat specialists.
- Relationships with community audiologists specializing in vestibular testing and treatment.