Smart Exercise is a personalized health management program. An evaluation identifies health and fitness markers and each program is specifically designed to meet the individual needs of each client. Whether transitioning from physical therapy, managing weight or improving your overall health and function, our professional and energetic staff design and deliver training programs for the real world.
Each program consists of:
- Personal Consultation
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Customized Exercise Program
- Individual Training Sessions with an Exercise Specialist
The components of the program fit together to allow you to maximize your potential and reach your goals.
The Metabolic Evaluation:
- Determines the amount of energy (calories) your body uses at rest. This information is given to a Registered Dietitian and a total of two hours of nutritional counseling follows, including the formation of an individualized nutritional program.
- Determines your maximum fat burning heart rate during exercise.
- Determines your percent of lean body mass and percent of fat mass.
- Measures your cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Measures your height, weight, blood pressure and waist/hip ratio.
The Function/Fitness Evaluation:
- Assessment of posture, strength, and flexibility.
- A detailed functional movement analysis and fitness testing.
The counseling, education, and personal training you receive from our dedicated staff will enable you to make a lifetime commitment to an active and healthy lifestyle!